Best Fuel Efficient Cars of 2018- Save Money on Gas!
Having a fuel efficient car is a great idea for saving money. The biggest advantage, of course, is that you save a ton of money on gas. There are some disadvantages to having highly fuel efficient cars though. These include slow acceleration and speed, cramped seating, and limited driving range. At the present time, it can be difficult to know exactly which car to purchase. Luckily, I created a list of Pros and Cons of the cars with the best gas millage. Want to know how to save money on gas? Check out this list!
Some of the pictures may not be the correct years or model. Sorry about that.
2018 Toyota Prius
This is one of the most mainstream options when it comes to fuel efficiency, Here are some of the pros and cons for the Toyota Prius. With different models to choose from ( C, Prime, V), I will be reviewing the standard option.
- Fuel Efficiency- 54-58 City 50-53 Highway
- NFTSA Safety Rating- 5 stars
- New Price – 23 – 28k (rough estimate)
- Charging time- Fast
- Electric range – 25 miles
- Rear- seat space- cramped
- Audio Apps/ Device friendly – Limited/ Not compatible
2018 Hyundai Inoniq
This compact vehicle has the best gas mileage around! With the growing respect for Hyundai, let’s see if the Ioniq lives up to the expectations. And let’s see if it can answer how to save money on gas.
- Fuel Efficiency – Best in class (up to 59)
- Ride Quality – Great and smooth
- Controls – Easy and simple
- Electric range – High 124 miles
- Interior- Maybe too boring
- Back Seat – limited space
- Power Output – Average to lower
Overall for gas mileage, this is the best option to choose! This is another great option for saving money while driving in style.
2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Toyota Camry doesn’t have the best gas mileage this list. But, make sure to check out the pros/cons list for the reason why it is here and how you can save money with this vehicle.
- Fuel Efficiency – 51 city 53 hwy
- Style- Beautiful looking car
- Horsepower – powerful 208
- Ride Quality – Great ride quality
- Price – more expensive (starting around 27k)
- Cargo – Trunk is not very spacious
- Audio- No Andriod audio or Apple play
The Camry has been loved by millions for years because of Camry’s reliability. It is more expensive, but you may save money on car maintenance.
*Thanks for reading my picks for saving money with fuel efficient cars! As some of you may know, this is not my usual content. I’m currently trying different content types on ways to save money. A big problem is people don’t know how to save money on gas! Be sure to let me know what kinds of content you would like to see! If you would like to see my other content, check out how to make a budget and how to save on groceries